Participation of IJMS in the EIRCECS in Paraguay
Growing through the Ambassadors.
2. Alfaro-Toloza P, Olmos-de-Aguilera R, Rodríguez-Morales AJ. Latin American undergraduate medical journals. Med Educ Online [Internet]. 2014 [cited September 20, 2017];19. Available in: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4215722/
3. Alamri Y. How do medical student journals fare? A global survey of journals run by medical students. Educ Health. 2016;29(2):136.
4. Lin S. Student Journals: Facilitating Medical Student Research and Physician-Scientist Development. McGill J Med MJM. 2006;9(2):82–3.
5. Kaskas NM, Ballard DH, Weisman JA, Vanchiere JA. Medical Student Journals: Teaching The Peer-Review Process and Promoting Academic Mentorship. J La State Med Soc Off Organ La State Med Soc. 2016;168(5):166.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
Enforcement of copyright
The IJMS takes the protection of copyright very seriously.
If the IJMS discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, the IJMS may bring legal proceedings against you seeking reparation and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of the IJMS' copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to email@example.com
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org