Khabab Abbasher Hussien Mohamed Ahmed
- 6th Year Medical Student, University of Khartoum, Faculty of Medicine - Member of the European Academy of Neurology
- Member of the American Academy of Neurology
- Trainee in the Institute of Endemic Diseases
- Co-founder and Member of Sudanese Society of Human Genetics
- Former Active Member of Sudanese Childhood Diabetes association (SCDA) April 2017
- April 2020 -Former Member of the Administration office at Daoud research group
- Co-author and Presenter of many papers at International Congresses as both oral and poster presentations ( PAN Arab Congress of Neurology Jordan 2018, World Congress of Neurology 2019, World Congress of Psychiatry 2020, Asian-Oceanian Congress of clinical neurophysiology 2020, World Congress of Neurology 2021, European Congress of Neurology 2019 and 2022)
- Co-author in a Neurology PhD thesis and Clinical Pharmacology Master thesis.
- Published more than 50 clinical research papers in Q1, Q2 and Q3 PubMed indexed journals.
-Student Editor at International Journal of Medical Students (IJMS).
- Reviewer at BMC Neurology, Clinical Case Reports (Wiley), Plos One, Frontiers in psychiatry, etc..
-Writing a book chapter in the book (Thematic approach towards COVID-19) in collaboration with (King's college, London); one of the top 5 universities in the world which will be published by Elsevier.
Link to ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-4608-5321
Link to ResearchGate profile: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/K-Abbasher
Link to LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/khabab-abbasher-0234771b4